Friday, January 15, 2021

Freebie Friday

 This is a new series I have started. In this series I will share things that I have gotten for free. There are many ways you can get things for free. Sometimes it is when you grocery shop- HEB does a lot of their sales where if you buy this - you get this free. Then sometimes it is freebie boxes at a local thrift store. And then sometimes friend or family members give me things. 

Today's freebie Friday is courtesy of a friend going through stuff and getting rid of things she does not use any more. And I was the lucky person to get her Viante pasta maker. 


I looked it up and it is a higher dollar pasta machine. And it has many attachments - that go where the white circle is!  

Lucky me already know what I will be sharing about next Friday. But I do need to say that this may not be a every single Friday post - because some weeks I may not have any thing free to share. But when I do I will certainly come here and share with you all. 

I just love when people I know get rid of things and think of me. I also like to pass things along to friends and family when I can. It is a real blessing to be able to share with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity