Sunday, January 31, 2021

Best Deals

This week's Best Deals come from HEB! 

 I found all these things on the clearance rack and I got some great deals!! 

  • 4 pound bag of sugar - normally $1.96 - I got it for .48cents 
  • a 4 pack of organic apple sauce - normally $2.09 - I got it for .52cents 
  • Chocolate chips each bag is normally $2.48 and I got each bag for .62cents  
  • Hershey's cocoa powder - normally $2.98 - and I got it for .74cents 
  • Bar Keepers Friend - normally $2.34 - and I got it for .58cents 
  • Mallow Magic microwave popcorn- a 2 pack - normally $1.98 - I got it for .49cents 
I do not normally buy microwave popcorn - but it sounded so good I had to try it. My husband and I shared one bag and we sent the other bag home with our oldest son - so that the girls could share that bag. 

I was very pleased with my best deals this week. When I go to HEB - I don't always find awesome deals like this, but when I do, I am very thankful!! What great deals!! :O) 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really did! It is hit or miss - so I don't always find such great deals - but I am SO thankful that I have figured out this great way to save some money! :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity