Monday, January 11, 2021

Blessings ....Thankful

A couple of weeks ago - snow appeared in our forecast. It was time to get serious about getting firewood. We had contacted a family member several times about getting firewood and it looked like we would not be able to get any wood. But thankfully when the snow showed up in our forecast we were able to get wood. And it was the perfect shape to pile nicely and neatly in our living room! 
The dog on the wood pile belonged to my husband when he was a boy and the Hippo - well the hippo is a farting hippo I bought for my husband for a gift a few years ago. The grandchildren have gotten a lot of enjoyment from the hippo as has my husband! lol 
We were able to get some kindling type wood as well and same as the other wood in great pieces to stack nicely. 

By the way - our oldest granddaughter - which I would refer to as Sweetpea  (now we have 2 grandsons and a granddaughter that have been added to our family) turns 11 years old! Boy how time flies! :0) 

Be watching for my next Blessings post as I will share another blessing that I have had recently. 

Hope you all are doing well. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity