Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A Youtube Channel and A Staples Pantry

I have really been enjoying Youtube over the past year. Every since I finally figured out what an awesome resource it is I have found some great channels. And every so often I will be sharing a video here and there with you all so that maybe you can discover some great channels as well. 

One of the things I love about The Wellness Homestead is her calm demeanor. And she has a wealth of information to share. 

This is a video about how to Build a Staples Pantry. It is very important to have the things you might need in your pantry and she shares a lot of very good information. She even gives a few little pointers about if you need bread flour or self-rising flour and don't have any - she shares what you can do to make your own! Enjoy! 


If you have any favorite Youtube channels - I would love for you to leave me a comments to let me know. Always looking for great new channels!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity