Sunday, January 3, 2021

My Best Deal

 So today's best deal is this pretty purple/plum colored topper. It had the tags but out so I have no idea what brand. But it has pockets and it goes nicely with this top I have. Many times I don't buy toppers that may not go with very many of my clothes, but the price of this long sweater made me decide to get it. And then as I was visiting with my MIL she suggested that I could wear it with navy blue and black so now I have several other options of what to wear it with. Plus the other tops have a nicer shape to the hem of the top - and I think it will look even better. This top that I am wearing is actually like a fancy sweatshirt type top.  

Anyway I have been blessed by my favorite little thrift store running a $1.00 sale on most clothes, so I only paid $1.00 for this great topper. And it is a favorite! What a deal!! :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity