Saturday, January 30, 2021

"Finding the Word of God"

Today I want to share the beginning of a sermon series that I have enjoyed. 
The title of this series is "Reset in the Word" 
This weeks sermon is: 
"Finding the Word of God" 

Here are just the first couple of Scriptural references. 
I hope you are blessed. 

 "I'm overjoyed at your word, like someone who finds great treasure."
Psalm 119:162 
(Common English Bible) 

 "I will praise thee with an upright heart, when I learn thy righteous ordinances. 
8 I will observe thy statutes; O forsake me not utterly! 
9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. 
10 With my whole heart I seek thee; let me not wander from thy commandments!"
Psalm 119:7-10 


If you would like to fast forward to the sermon - you will want to go to about the 5 minute mark. 

Be sure and come back next week when I will share - "Feasting on the Word" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity