Sunday, January 17, 2021

Best Deal

 Well sadly I do not have a best deal to share about today. My favorite little thrift store that is only open several days a week was not open on Sunday as usual because of the snow. Like I said around these parts - if we have snow - we usually have icy road and so for safety reasons they closed it down. And then when Tuesday rolled around I was too busy and totally forgot it was Tuesday so I did not make it to the thrift store. This is a series that is just like my Freebie Friday posts - sometimes I will have things to share - sometimes I won't. 

Hopefully by next week I will have something awesome to share with you. 

Take care, stay safe and thrive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity