Sunday, September 13, 2020

My Best Deal

 It has been quite some time since I was able to do a My Best Deal post. And certainly hardly any over the last 5 months. To be honest, I have not gone to hardly any thrift store of place to get a great deal. 

As you probably know I have had to take a break from volunteering at my favorite little thrift store because they are requiring masks - and I can not wear one. So I have not been able to shop there either. On Tuesday I had a box of movies we were getting rid of and I stopped by to see if they would take them and come to find out they are still having a few things outside and then they have some boxes of free stuff. Well I certainly could not leave there without looking through the free boxes. 

They had a box of books - several of them still had the plastic wrap on them indicating them to be new. This book that I got from an author I know I like was in new condition. Pricing on the back of it said it would have cost me 9.99 brand new! I got it for FREE! What a deal!! 

This blue organizer caught my eye. I have some shelving units in my sun room and I am trying to be organized but it is a challenge at times. This came in handy on the top shelf of one of my shelves. 

Again - free to me! 

This thrift store has been getting SO many donations that it is seriously doing them a favor for people to take the free stuff so that they don't have to dispose of it. Plus who wants to throw stuff away when people could use it. That is why I like to donate things I am getting rid of instead of just throwing it away. 

I will probably start going up there to look at the stuff outside and the free boxes. It will help me not miss thrift store shopping as much. Plus help me get things that will help in projects I have going on around the homestead! 

Hopefully next week I will have another post to share about another best deal! :O) 

** Good News! I have did get a Best Deal last week - a little different way than usual but it is still a great deal so I will be sharing that next week!! :O) Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Samaan books! You found a real treasure! He lives in this area, and I have the highest respect for him—a true loving Christian! Austin had a class from him at Southern, and he loved Dr. Samaan as well!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar