Friday, September 25, 2020

Alternatives to Dry Oven Canning

Today I wanted to share a youtube video about different ways to vacuum seal canning jars. This is a great alternative to the dry oven canning. And I wanted to share this information just in case some of you would be interested as well. 


During these crazy times - there is so much negativity on the news and all - But there are so many great youtube channels to check out and learn from. So much information to glean from!  

By the way - just in case some of you are concerned - I do have a new washer so I can continue to do my laundry here at home! We got a top loader washer this time - with an agitator. I think we will really like it. And I seem to be healing up from my injuries. God is good! :O) 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity