Tuesday, September 15, 2020

A Monster Created? You Decide...lol

 In July my husband and I celebrated our 32 wedding anniversary. Little did my husband know what a monster he would create by getting me a nice dehydrator! The first week I dehydrated carrots and potatoes. I posted about that last week. Well about the same time that I began dehydrating the carrots and potatoes a friend sent me a link to this youtube video:



 She had no idea that I was getting into dehydrating! So I watched it and knew that this was something I wanted to try. So the next time I was at Walmart I picked up a large can of peaches and pears! 
These 6 pound cans of fruit made 2 pints of dried fruit. And believe me this these are so delicious! I am so happy to have gotten into this great way of preserving food! It took these 2 large cans of fruit that there is NO way that we would be able to eat through before the stuff went bad. And I would have never bought these cans otherwise. 

By the way - Now I am looking for different ways to use these awesome cans!  I know there must be great ideas and ways to use them! I will be holding onto them and researching what I can do with them! 

Be sure and come back next week - I already have a great project to do with my food processor lined up!! I can't wait to share it with you!! :O) Yes~ I believe my husband was right - a monster has been created!! LOL :0) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar