Monday, September 7, 2020

A Great Life Hack


Last week while I was watching some youtube videos - I saw something that I really wanted - a spray bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide. What an awesome idea to have it in a spray bottle. How much hydrogen peroxide have I wasted by pouring it over a booboo?! The person said they found it at either Dollar General or Dollar Tree - so I went to both places looking for one for my home with no luck. I was disappointed. Then this week I decided to use the last little bit of the deodorant that was in this great bottle. I am using a different deodorant now so I just wanted to use this up and when I saw how nicely it sprayed I thought this is the perfect bottle for hydrogen peroxide! So I pulled the label off- it came off pretty easily but underneath it was quite sticky... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity