Sunday, September 27, 2020

My Best Deal

Today's Best Deal is a little different than usual. Usually I find great deals at thrift stores. But as you know I have not been able to get to thrift stores lately. So today's best deal is actually coming from Amazon. We have a credit card that is linked with the Amazon account and we acquire points and $$ money off ever so often. Well these ended up being 2 of the 3 things that my husband and I picked up for a total of $3.50. 
 So each thing cost us about 1.00! 

I sure hope that I am able to get to a thrift store or Antique mall soon and maybe I will have more Best Deal posts to share. 

Oh did you catch the clues of one of the reasons I have been so busy lately?! 
Canning :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar