Thursday, September 3, 2020

Why I am now saving my dryer lint and so much more

This video is only 8 minutes long but has so much useful information. I love the very first ideas- it is what I am saving my dryer lint and toilet paper rolls for! Hope this blesses you and gives you some great ideas as well. 


So we ended up with 2 toilet paper roll card boards and 1 paper towel cardboard that I cut into three pieces. I used used paper towels for the paper towel card boards and lint in the toilet paper card boards. I am happy to report that I have 5 fire starters, getting ready for the colder months. 

I have always wanted to do something useful with my lint, happy to have something to do with it!! 



Anyone else do this and use these fire starters?


Hope for the best 
prepare for the worst 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity