Monday, September 14, 2020

Money Saving Idea



So today I want to share a little tip that has helped save me money. I used to buy these small jars of garlic until one day when I was shopping on the canned veggie aisle and just happen to notice this large - 2 pound bottle of garlic. So I bought it and now I always buy the large bottle and just refill my small jar when it gets low. It is a great way to keep garlic on hand and saves money. I just ran out of this big bottle so this will go on my next walmart grocery list. 
Hope you all are doing good and taking good care of yourselves. :O) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity