Wednesday, September 23, 2020

What the Prayers of Others Can Do!


Yesterday morning I got a text from a sweet friend, letting me know that she was praying for me. Within an hour - I fell. I was organizing some canning stuff and working in my sun room and going back and forth between sun room and other places in the house. On the 3rd time doing the same thing- I accidently tripped over some things in the sunroom and fell- I had a box with 12 canning quart sized jars that were filled in my hands when I fell. And I was worried that I was about to bust all my jars into a door facing. Thankfully I fell before the door facing and was able to get the jars down to the ground- although that made all sorts of noise they did not break. I landed on my left knee (the same knee that I had injured a year or so ago - by falling down a couple of step in our RV landing on the exact same area of my knee and below the knee. 

I attribute the fact that I did not get any more hurt than I did and that none of the jars broke to the fact that my friend had prayed for me and I had my angels watching over me. As I think back over the fall it seemed as though some how I was able to set the box of jars down on the ground and it seems so unnatural to happens so smoothly as I was falling but I truly believe that my angel helped me. I am so thankful and grateful that my friend followed through with the prompting from the Holy Spirit to pray for me. My left knee is awfully sore, but it could be so much worse.  I truly believe that this prayer protected me from being seriously hurt.



It's a lesson for us all- if you feel prompted to pray for others-DO IT - you may never fully realize what awesome things your prayers did but know that God is always at work for YOU and ME!!
🙏💗🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar