Monday, September 28, 2020

Rogue Plants

This year I have noticed something that has never happened to this degree before! I am so thankful for all of the rogue plants that I have found in my garden this year. These are plants that I did not plant but that have started to grow on their own. 

Most of them are tomato plants. 
 

I had two very nice rogue tomato plants that grew right up against a 3rd one and so I pulled them and replanted them. This is one of them: 
Then I also have several of these squash, cucumber, watermelon, cantaloupe looking plants that have just started growing on their own. 
If this plant looks familiar to you - and you know what it is please leave me a comment and let me know! 

One more things about a week ago I noticed some damage to my tomato plants - and this week I found some big, fat, green caterpillars eating my tomato plants- I had to dispose of them. It is NOT a fun job - but I was tired of them destroying my plants. I hope my plants are able to make a come back now. 

This is the first year that I have tried a fall garden and I am so excited about it. I have a few other things planted and hope to get more things planted soon- maybe by the time this post publishes they will be planted :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar