Monday, December 17, 2018

Ways To Save

Today I wanted to share another "Ways to Save" post. Several years ago, before I stopped working outside of the home, I started buying this wonderful Meyers Multi-surface cleaner. It was like, and still is, like a luxury item to me. I love that these product don't have as many (if any?) of the harmful chemicals that many cleaners do. And bonus I love the smell!!! So how do you save even on a luxury type items? I am about to show you. 

On the left side of the photo are the spray bottles. as you can see they run $3.98. To the right is the concentrated formula. So I started off buying the spray bottle and then when I figured out which scent I liked the best - I bought the large bottle of concentrated formula. When my spray bottle starts to get low. I mix up some fresh formula. I think I figured it up to take 1 - 2 tsp of concentrate to make up a 16 ounce bottle. The large container of concentrate is 32 ounces - so you can see just how long this bottle will last!!! It will be a super long time before I have to invest in another bottle. Lucky for me I had bought a big bottle before the bakery shut down and I was out of a job. That bottle lasted me a really long time. I have recently figured out that honeysuckle is one of my favorite scents and so that is what I am using now.

Anyway this is just one of the ways I use to save money. Sometimes you have to spend a bit more money up front but the saving comes in not having to buy anything for quite some time-a year - maybe two. Who knows?! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)