Monday, December 3, 2018

A Beautiful Birthday Gift

I had a birthday a week or so ago. 
This is what my husband got me! 
There has been so much hoopla going around about Instant Pots and when he saw this beautiful one he had to get it for me. I am excited to be able to use it. 

Last week a new friend from my new Sabbath School class invited me over to tell me some pointers about the Instant Pot. She was so sweet! She created a binder that has all the basic information needed to use the Instant Pot in one binder. I thought that was one of those going above and beyond! 

If any of you are interested in the Instant Pot. I will be sharing a bit about it along the way. :O) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision