Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Healthy Tidbits series...

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We did but since one of our sons had to work we had to wait till he got home before we could have supper and then open presents. We had a great time but I got to bed too late considering that I had to wake up at 4:45am. Oh and did I mention that my husband and I spent several hours at the ER on Christmas Eve day because we both have an upper respiratory infection along with bronchitis. So to say the least I am super tired this morning. I would appreciate prayers that the day goes well. I will be taking care of my granddaughter all week. And I'd like to have enough energy to play with her. I hope you all are well. Now on to the little tidbit I am sharing today.


"Iron is needed for healthy blood. It helps in protein metabolism and to promote growth. Iron is found in many plant foods, including dark leafy greens (such as collards and kale), lentils, raisins, soy products and many iron-fortified foods."
~A little tidbit from a new book I have called "Healthy Food Choices - a pure vegetarian recipe book" by Leona R. Alderson, M.A.

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)