Monday, December 31, 2018

365 of 365


On this - the last day of 2018 I just wanted to share a few things. First of all I am thankful and grateful that God brought me through another year. 

And as we embark on a new year it is time to look at our lives and prioritize the things that are important. And to set New Year's Resolutions.
Here is an example - a friend of mine on Facebook shared this and I thought it was too funny not to share: 

Many times we set goals for the new year and then end up failing. But that is no reason not to even try. We need to ask God to guide us as we set our goals _ all goals - all the time, not just New Year's Resolutions. And if they are God led then He will give us the strength and courage to reach said goals. Spend some time today praying and allowing God to guide you as you set some goals for yourself. I have not totally done this yet - so some time today will be dedicated to this important task. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)