Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Update on a Goal




One day last week the temperature was about 65 degrees at 7am. I couldn't pass up the wonderful chance to get a walk in. It was a great walk.

At the beginning of the year I set a goal to walk at least 210 miles this year. I am officially at 195 miles walked this year. In order to reach my goal to walk the 210 miles this year - I need to walk at least 3 miles per week.

It felt so good to be able to get out and walk with a wonderful cool breeze. I was reminded of this wonderful praise song:



I think I have already shared this song here but it is such a great praise song and it's always a wonderful time to praise God for all His blessings.

And because it is Healthy Tidbits Wednesday - I wanted to share an extra blessing that comes along with exercising- and that exercise helps support the immune system. When you exercise moderately you help strengthen your immune system. That is just one of the many reasons why it is an excellent idea to get some exercise in as many days as you can!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)