Sunday, September 30, 2018

My Best Deal...series Bible Journaling Book

Today's best deal - I actually came by it accidently. You see I did not realize what an awesome resource this book was or what a great deal I was really getting when I bought this book. I had went to my local hole in the wall thrift store looking for some special devotional books I had seen just a few days before. I was really hoping they would still be there. There is never a guarantee that things will still be there in a few days. Well I lucked out and the books I wanted were still there. And I decided since I was there to look around. And underneath some other stuff I found this awesome book:
One of the classes that the church that I am going to has been offering has been a Bible Journaling class - hence my interest in the book. I am so glad that it worked out that way because otherwise I might have walked away from this awesome deal!

Notice what this says:
I didn't notice that until the second time that I picked up the book after I got home with it and was looking at it. My first thought was that there would be a good chance that the stickers and all are gone at this point - but they were not!!!


Right now this little thrift shop is running a 50 cents a book sale! Yep! What a deal!!

I looked the book up and here is what I found out:



Then you have to add shipping cost on top of the prices you find on the internet usually. So I got an even better deal finding it in person! 

I could almost kick myself in the butt. About a month ago there was a good sized Bible that had wide margins. I debated about getting the Bible a couple of times, but because I already have several Bibles- seriously like 4 or 5 maybe more - I decided not to get it. Now I find this great Bible journaling book and am wishing I had have bought that Bible. I will just have to keep my eyes open for another one. :O) 

I just have to share - when shopping at thrift stores - you are not always going to find awesome deals. Many times you will leave empty handed. And that is alright because you want to find good deals. I just wanted to share that because with me sharing about good deals I have found it would be easy for someone to think that I always find great deals every time I go. There was one week(last week), that I went to 4 different thrift stores in one week and did not buy at thing at any of them. Lucky for me on Friday on my way to get groceries- I decided to stop by a goodwill and I found 4 tops! You just have to be ok with leaving the store without anything sometimes because that is just the way it is. But when you find the great things- you will be happy you passed up all the other mediocre things. 

2 comments:

  1. I have seriously looked at this book on Amazon before and thought about getting it! But didn’t, as I wasn’t quite sure it was worth the price to me. But you got it at a fantastic price! I am so glad you found it! You will have to let me know how you like it! And your Bible journaling class sounds fun! Just recently bought myself a new Bible with wide margins, specifically so I could do a bit of Bible journaling in the margins. I also have quite a few Bibles, so thought about it for quite some time, as one can get so many different Bibles that you don’t really use any of them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)