Thursday, September 27, 2018

Some Shows Can Inspire

Recently I have came across an awesome show- "Life Below Zero" It is a show about people who live in Alaska - and live off of the land. This show has helped inspire me to think of ways I can make do or do things differently than what I have been. We live in a convenient, face paced life. We think we need to have this quickly and that quickly- but many times we pay for that convenience. And I am thinking outside of the box to see how maybe I can do things differently and not only save money but live healthier lifestyle while I am at it.

It really has caused a domino effect of trying new things and finding I really like it and it leading me to try something else and something else. You will see what I am talking about as you read my "Ways to Save" series.

I think many times there are the things we need or want much easier accessible than what we think - we may have to do a little extra work or like I said earlier think outside of the box. But it is so exciting to find better ways of doing things. It helps me feel more accomplished.

I had felt kind of down and discouraged about life, but watching this show and seeing how easy I really do have  has really helped me find more joy in life. And it has given me excitement about the possibilities of things I can do. As these people make do with what they have has inspired me to do the same thing.

Be watching for a post about an awesome resource that I found at my local park - I will also offer you the opportunity to do what I will be trying. Hopefully I can get that post written up and posted soon. Be watching for "An Unexpected Resource."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)