Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Sneakpeak for You

 Today I thought I would give you a little sneak peak into where I find some of the best books!!!

When you first turn a corner in a house turned thrift shop and look towards the books - this is what you see:
 
The black bookcase to the left has mostly Ellen G. White books - the top two - three shelves for sure. There are Bibles on top and to the left of that bookcase.
 
This next photo is when you take a few steps forward and are standing in front of the books stacked on the small bookshelf. The books stacked and the books under them are the books that written in Spanish.
 
If you look at the tall bookcases on the back wall - the bookcase on the right side is the bookcase that has cookbooks and such on it. The bottom section has "How To" type books. To the right of this bookshelf is another large bookshelf that has mostly fiction and that sort. The two large bookshelves to the left of the cookbook bookcase are mostly Christian books. Lots and lots of books!! I love this store. I have serious found the best books in this store. The last couple of weeks she has been running a sale on books - 50 cents a book.
 
I am so thankful to have such a great resource to finding great books. I never need to worry about running out of great books to read. I have quite a few already and I keep an eye out always - you never know when God is going to bring just the right book for me to read at that time. I certainly feel that way with most of my books. I see layers of understanding being laid out before me. When I get one understanding then God adds just what I need to understand at the point.

I hope you have a great store that has a great book area. Sadly I figure most places don't because it will depend mostly on the community that donates the books to the store. Lucky for me - there is a great community that has many awesome libraries. And when someone passes away many of the great books are donated to this store!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the book section hasv xpanded there for sure! When we lived in town, I would walk there from our house! But at that time, it was just one book shelf full. I am glad it is a larger book section now, so you can take advantage of it! I am positive that God leads you to certain books—I know He does hat for me! I should take a picture sometime of our little thrift shop book section!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your book section! That is cool that it has grown since you were able to go! :O)

      Delete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)