Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Healthy Tidbits

If I have already posted the information that I share on this or any Healthy Tidbits posts - I apologize. Maybe just maybe someone really needs to see the information again.

Today I wanted a little information about Vitamin C. Vitamin C only stays in your body for 24 hours - for this reason it is suggested to drink water with lemon juice added to it first thing in the morning - to replenish your bodies supply of Vitamin C. It is best to use freshly squeezed lemon juice- but if you don't have that - you can actually purchase Lemon Juice in the Freezer section. This would be almost as good if not the same as freshly squeezed.

Image result for minute maid lemon juice discontinued

You will find this in the freezer section at Wal-Mart and HEB(not sure of other stores - haven't checked) it runs about $1.58 per bottle.

My husband doesn't do lemon water - but he does add lemon juice to his tea- so at least he is getting vitamin c.

It is all of these little choices that add up for the good of our health or harming our health. It is our choice to decide. Choose Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)