Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Too Busy To Type Up Post...

Sunday afternoon we found out the Sweetpea would out of school on Monday and Tuesday which meant that she would be staying with her daddy till Tuesday at 6pm. Thankfully I didn't have anything that just had to get done on Monday and Tuesday- I would be talking care of Sweetpea. We had a lot of fun and had some excitement as well. I will share more about this "excitement" soon. I just wanted to let you know why I wouldn't have a healthy tidbits pots today. I have been to busy to get it written up.f

Thankfully I already have Thursdays post ready and hopefully by Friday I can get a post typed out that I have been working on. Funny thing how our weeks can seem like they might be a slow week but come to find out it is filled up just like every other week. Next week looks like a slow week but I'm sure as it approaches it, too, will fill up. Hope you all are having a great week. Spend it with the ones you love. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Spending time with family is always the MOST important, much more than blog posts—although I love reading your posts! Glad you could spend time with your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories