Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Health Tidbits~ What Causes Weak Bones?

We have talked about things that help with osteoporosis so today we are going to talk about just a few things that cause your bones to be weak.

  • lack of exercise
  • Smoking
  • Vit C, D, and Calcium deficiency
This is just a list of the main reasons why our bones may be weak.

We are worth taking care of , our bodies are the temple of God. What can you do today to take better care of your body? :O)

**********************************
Speaking of exercising, I sure am glad that I was able to get a walk in on Sunday and Monday because we are having another shower of rain this morning so I will be spending my exercise time working out withJennifer from Rise Up Ministries. I am thankful that I have this resource. I know we really need all this rain but my yard is beginning to really need to be mowed and weedeated. So now you know what I will be doing once it dries up enough. Believe me I will have a lot of catching up to do. Last time I was able to do yard work I hadn't quite finished everything so I certainly have a lot to do now. But for now I am enjoying the rain and praising God for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)