Friday, September 7, 2018

New Insight Into Psalm 23...series

"He is not forever to live solely in the glorious realization of sins forgiven through the crucifixion of the good Shepherd. The appeal is to move on from that blessed vantage point into a fuller, richer, deeper, sweeter experience of an increasing knowledge of what the risen Shepherd wants to do for him here and how. This is the story of Psalm 23."

Please remember that as I share these awesome quotes from this book - I am only sharing tidbits of the book. There are so many wonderful quotes sometimes it is hard to decide what to share. I hope that these quotes bless your heart. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Looks interesting...
    Hopping in from
    https://myfaithisoverflowing.blogspot.com/

    Blessings RENEE*From Texas* Hey hey hey :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)