Saturday, September 15, 2018

Reassurance of His Leading

Had a little free time this afternoon so I thought I would jump on here and share a bit of a blessing with you all. Last Sabbath was a rough day for me. I had a pretty emotional time and came to a place of wondering if it had truly been God's leading for some of the choices I had made recently. It was a rough several hours but thankfully my husband reminded me that it was more than likely an attack from the adversary. And as the day wore on I handled things better. Well today God made up with it by me having a great experience in my Sabbath School which reaffirmed that I was where I was suppose to be. Yes - God was leading me.

We need to be very careful to not allow the fiery darts to discourage us. We have been told in the Bible that we will have tribulations and trials. Things will not always be roses and sunshine. When we are following Him - we will have problems. But we can depend on Him to get us through. When we face those hard times and wonder if God has led us - all we need to do is go to our knees and ask God to guide us and to show us the direction He wants us to go and to reassure us that we are in deed following Him. And if not - for the doors to be shut.

I was reassured that I am exactly where I need to be and I just need to keep trusting God and His leading.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad for both the reminder from your hubby, as well as the reassurances that you received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to hear this today! Thank you for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)