Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A few more prayers needed....

I want to start this post by saying Thank you to each and everyone of you who are there and are willing to not only listen but to pray for me. I really appreciate it.

As you all know I am set to have surgery on Thursday. Today I had my pre-op appointment. Well this morning I woke up at 4am(like I have for several days in a row) and couldn't seem to get back to sleep. The only difference this morning is that I had some drainage- causing me to cough a bit. Well it has stuck around all day long. And my head hurts a bit and maybe even my chest. Well that is NOT good. I can not have surgery if I am sick. But I don't want to cancel the surgery unless I have to. Anyway this has discouraged me, almost to tears. I have been so busy over the last couple of weeks and the last two weeks or more have been more stressful than usual. It is hard not to be stressed when you are looking at having surgery. Anyway so I would sure appreciate prayers- please pray that I will not be getting sick. I am trying to eat good and I am going to get out and go walking to get some fresh air and the little bit of sunshine that I can get. And drinking lots of water. And I am hoping to be feeling better by tomorrow. If you could also pray that the surgery will be moved up to earlier in the day. And that the surgery is totally successful! I would be so happy if you all would do that for me. I am going to try to keep a positive mind set. I have my same verse - Joshua 1:9 in front of me telling me not to be afraid or discouraged. I needed to reminder today.

Again - Thank you for the prayers and for listening! :O)

2 comments:

  1. "I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being"
    (Ephesians 3:16)
    Your in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~For the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
    I had some issues right before my surgery too. They were stress related and I was worried about it too...I pray for you to take comfort in knowing that the Lord really does go ahead and prepares the way for you. Trust in him to not only provide the skill and ability for the surgeon and his team, but also the calm and comfort for his child. It is the anticipation of it that causes such fear...but the closer you get to the surgery, you will find yourself just happy to get it done and over with!
    Of course I am praying for a successful operation and full recovery....
    ~Father God, please calm Lisa's heart and mind, and give her a calm and quiet spirit beginning tonight. Allow her to sleep soundly and to wake up without congestion or any other ailment.
    Keep her spirit assured according to your word that you will never leave her nor forsake her...and that the joy of the Lord is her strength. For you desire us to walk not in fear but in power and with a sound mind.
    Be with her husband and children and ease their worries as well...and guide the surgeon with precision and knowledge in order to perform a successful and uneventful surgery on Lisa.
    We humbly ask these things in the name of Jesus~Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision