Saturday, December 13, 2014

Making It Through

Just checking in to let you all know I am doing pretty good. It is still pretty sore to sit on anything except my couch and recliner - which are pretty soft. Sitting here at the computer is very sore. So that explains me not being on the computer much. The cold that I worked so hard to get rid of on Wednesday came back with a vengeance on Thursday night- and it kept me from getting a good nights sleep - with my nose running and coughing up stuff - and all that coughing was really hurting me because I am experiencing a lot of soreness from below my ribcage down to my thighs. And the coughing - let me tell you - really hurts my abdomen a lot.
So I have had a rough couple of nights actually. I am trying to get rid of it - but it still is hanging around.
I am not as so as I was the first night - well the soreness was more in the legs and walking and such - that soreness has calmed down- while the soreness in my abdomen has increased. Anyway I am healing and that is good.

Yesterday I have a really bad headache with my cold and ended up laying down and taking a nap. I usually don't like to nap because I usually wake up from naps with a headache - well I already had one - so I knew it couldn't be any worse than I already felt. Thankfully today I am not having too much problems with the head ache. I am tired but that is also because I have not slept very good the last few nights.

Anyway hopefully in a few days I can be back to posting good again. I hope you all are having a good week end! :O)

6 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)