Tuesday, December 30, 2014

"dropping like flies"

Ok - So I went to the Dr and found out that I have bronchitis. She prescribed some antibiotics and some pearls- a pill form - of cough relief that work pretty good. I did not sleep very good last night. And then today I actually felt worse than I had been feeling. Had a worse headache and felt queasy - I am thinking from my meds- cause I am suppose to eat with them and I don't think I had eaten enough. So today was basically a stay around the house kind of day.

So last night we got a phone call that my Mother's brother had passed away Sunday evening and they had found him Monday afternoon. He lived in the Oklahoma City area so the funeral will be there. Problem is that there is bad weather in OKC - and looks like more for Thursday and Friday.

After we got the phone call - I really felt like people were "dropping like flies" I mean seriously in 4 days 4 people that we know passed away. Usually when I hear of one person expecting a baby - we hear of a series of babies that are expected. Well it seems that the older I get - death seems to be the same way.

I am planning on getting to bed early tonight- hoping to have a much better night than last night.

I hope you all are doing well. "Keep looking up, cause that's where it all is"

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. This is a good reminder to thank God for every breath He gives us. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One death can feel so heavy. I am so sorry that your heart is carrying 4 deaths. :( I will pray for your family as you guys deal with your mom's brother's death.

    I am also praying that you start feeling better...now! May you feel kept today and may you be able to rest your body and mind. Sending you love and hugs-

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)