Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's ALL done.....

Ok - I am very, VERY happy to report that all the poking, probing, blood sucking, and cutting on me is totally finished for the year!!

It was an adventure - just trying to get to my appointment this morning. The way that I had planned to take had a major road shut down- so that was detour number 1.

So I have to drive through town instead of the around town route that is much quicker. Ok - that will work.... well nope- because a semi broke down and so the lane got closed down and by the time I got there - there was a big back up(probably more people like me that were having to drive through town instead of the faster route around town). Anyway so I had to take another detour. I was about 5 minutes late. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Anyway the appointment went pretty good. After it was done- the lady left the room. As I sat there with a bandage on my newly removed mole area- blood started coming out of the sides of the bandaid in several areas. When the lady came back she had to take the bandaid off and clean it up and get the bleeding to stop. Then re bandaged the area. I asked for some of the round bandaids to take home - just in case. Thankfully there has been no more bleeding. The lidocaine is wearing off and it is a little sore.

I am so happy to have that done and over with. It marks the end of appointment for this year! YAY!! I am SO happy about that. Now to relax and maybe enjoy a Christmas movie before I get some of my chores done. Hope you all are having a good day! :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories