Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve and Day!

Just wanted to check in with a few things that have been floating around Facebook.
 
First is a reminder that I think a lot of us need.  
 And I love this message of this one!
 
I know a lot of people are making resolutions or choosing a word for the year.
And before the night is over - I will write out some resolutions.
And for a word? Well last year I ended up with the word Courageous.
And I don't know for sure what this years word will be yet. But will be praying about it.
 

I hope you all have a safe and warm New Year's s Eve and New Year's Day. We are staying home - like we always do. There is a chance of some yucky, icy weather tomorrow. So I am thankful that we are all off tomorrow- so we can stay home and be safe.

If you have any special traditions for New Year's Even or New Year's Day - I would love to hear about them! :O)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2015, sweet friend! Thanks for sharing these quotes- they are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)