Thursday, December 4, 2014

Information Needed

Ok - I am hoping someone can help me. One of you kind ladies let me know some information about Denise over at Just Me Being Me- and I have lost the info to find out more about how she is doing. Please send me the info again - or if anyone else have any information I would love to know how she is doing. Thanks so very much.

And By the way - The rest of you - From what I had heard she needs lots of prayers right now. Sorry I did not post anything earlier I have been so distracted by all of the extra stuff going on in my life- no excuse though - I should have asked you all to be praying for her back when I found out she was going through a really tough time. So please keep Denise and her husband Eddie in your prayers. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

3 comments:

  1. If you visit Dianna's blog, she has updates about Denise on the right hand side of her blog. http://jesusweadorethee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted this Lisa!
    I was writing to her before she disappeared from the blogworld...I recieved an email about her heart attack and have been trying to get more info ever since!
    The last I heard, she was still in the hospital and not staying awake after surgeries.
    I will check out that link above...She is one of those friends whom I have prayed for daily for a very long time now...I have been praying double hard lately.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories