Friday, May 9, 2014

The Results are In....

I just have a minute but wanted to let you all know that I went to my Dr. apt. today and found out that my ct scan is clear!! Yay!! I am thrilled.

I did find out that I have two small nodules in my lungs (apparently they were there when I had the pet scan - but I don't remember anyone telling me about them then.) They have not really changed since the pet scan - but we are going to watch them.

Also found out that I have a little bit of problems with my spine. And a few other odds and ends about my insides. It kind of makes you feel old when you read all the stuff together on a report.

I did have blood work done today - but did not get the results of them yet. I am hoping to get an email soon- that will give me access to the results. I will not have to go back to the Dr till August. So thankful for a few months off. It will be nice.

I hope you all have a great week end! God bless you all.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Will keep you in prayer still :). Glad you will have a 3 month respite. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen - I appreciate those prayers. Happy Mother's Day to you as well! :O)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy the results were clear. Its wonderful to have everything else checked out too. Have a wonderful mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief it must be to have time off from the doctors! And what an answer to prayer, too. Happy Sabbath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! I could not be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am rejoicing with you, but also continue praying for your healing! Yay for not appointment until August...that would get so old~ Love and smiles to you~ hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)