Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prayers for Bert



Remember my birds- Bert and Ernie?
 
Well Bert- the white one - has something wrong with him.
He has lost a lot of feathers on his back - and it seems that he has lost more recently and it is affecting his ability to fly. He can still fly sometimes - but often he falls when he tries to fly.
I don't know what to do for him. I have no idea. And we do not have the money to take him to some special vet that might be able to help him.
 
I have read up on what could be causing the problems and lighting could be the cause. So thankfully we had a light that I think might do the trick. So now we wait and see if this light will help.
 
If it is not the lighting - I am not quite sure what to do. So please pray that God will give me the wisdom to know what to do to help him. Thanks so much! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Praying for Bert...I know how frustrating it can be to feel helpless when it comes to a beloved pet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pray for him. I know how difficult it is to see a pet suffer with illness. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories