Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Bible Usage Warning

Sorry - I had to delete the last post- cause it was not all showing up on my blog page- apparently it was too big and when I tried to make it smaller- it would not change size at all. Anyway I will just have to type it out.
Here it is~

Warning:

Bible usage can be habit forming. Regular reading of the Bible can cause loss of anxiety and fear and a decreased appetite for impatience and anger.

Symptoms include: increased love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

If symptoms persist just Praise the Lord!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, you've deleted my comment, but I think you know what I've meant. Joy and reading about killings don't go well together.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories