Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Favorite Things

 
It's been a while since I have shared one of my favorite things - and I think because it has been a while since I have found something that I thought was one of my favorite things.

But this past week- as I have spent a little more time in front of the TV - I saw a commercial for this Febreeze stuff and actually remembered it when we went by the store for a few groceries.
 

This stuff smells so good. I have it by my bed and at night before we are going to go to sleep I spray some of it and inhale deeply. Mmmmmm. It is wonderful. They have a few other scents- Warm Milk and Honey and Quiet Jasmine- but my favorite scent is Moonlit Lavender!
 
What are some of your favorite things? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)