Sunday, December 22, 2013

God's Timing

God's timing amazes me!
I had ordered a couple of do-rags - to cover my head once I start losing my hair. On Sabbath they arrived. But my husband seeing that I had gotten a Christmas card and another card from a friend, handed it to me first. After I had opened it, he handed me a Kleenex and my package. And of course, all of a sudden the emotions flooded through me. And tears were about instant.

It was so nice to have the beautiful card of encouragement along with some index cards with Bible verses on them for encouragement as well.
 
Here is what I had ordered:
 
I thought it was so thoughtful of this company Hats 2 Cover.
With my order- she included this little pouch that had this "fearless living" worry stone- along with instructions to carry it along with me to treatments and such and when I start to worry to rub the stone.  Along with that was another quote about being fearless.

I thought that it was so very thoughtful.
 
I am so grateful that God sent the well timed card of encouragement along in the same mail shipment that this package came in. It really fed my soul.
 
I hope you are able to see how God is working in your life, even in these difficult times in life - God is there bringing blessings into our lives.

May we use these difficult times in our lives to love and encourage others along our pathway. :o)
 
 
(This is the 3rd posting for today - don't miss the other 2)

4 comments:

  1. The timing for you to receive the card on the same day as your order was perfect! God knew ahead of time. Hugs to you sweet friend! Remember that the One who watches over you neither slumbers nor sleeps. He is always there--and always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how thoughtful for your husband to hand you the encouragement, then the Kleenex, then the package. Just a human reflection of the thoughtful care Jesus was taking to make sure you had a dose of encouragement when the package arrived. My prayers are with you as you experience all the physical and emotional trials.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision