Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Members of our Family

Today we went and picked out our newest babies.
We had thought of naming our babies Bonnie and Clyde - but since we think there is a good chance that they are both males - we have named them Bert and Ernie. Can you tell that I loved Ernie from Sesame Street. We did not have a TV till I was eleven years old, but when we visited my grandparents we would get to watch Sesame Street and enjoyed it. Anyway so the mainly white one is Bert and the other one, Ernie! I love them.
 
Our cats have been very interested in our new birds. I am thankful that we have the placed the cage out of the cats reach. I am hoping that the cats will get used to the birdies.
 
I have a friend who is moving to Idaho. I looking forward to spending a few hours with her tomorrow. She will be moving later in the week. 

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)