Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bible Marking 2nd series

Last Sabbath was the last of the Bible Marking Series - that I did with my 10th Grade teacher. These are the ones that I have in my Bible. Many of you have enjoyed the Bible Marking series and so I have found a book that I had that has some Bible Markings listed in it. I am going to do this series in a little different format than the last series.

There are also some quotes from the book~ Bible Marking Guide - an easy Bible marking system that chain-references texts for 38 Bible topics! by John Earnhardt

The first study in this new series is -
********************************************************************
1. Bible [Bi]

"The Bible from Genesis to Revelation is still relevant upon God's people today, and God continues to speak to us through His Word."

1-  Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me."    Luke 24:44

2-  For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

3-  and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.    2 Timothy 3:15-17

4-  For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. Romans 15:4

5-  Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts.  Jeremiah 15:16

6-  The words of the Lord are pure words, Like silver tried in a furnace of earth, Purified seven times. 7 You shall keep them, O Lord, You shall preserve them from this generation forever.    Psalms 12:6,7

7-  Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. John 17:17   

8-  I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth More than my necessary food.  Job 23:12

9-   How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. Psalms 119:9

10- Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You! Psalms 119:11

11- Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.  Psalms 119:105

12- The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple. Psalms 119:130

13- The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

14- knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.  2 Peter 1:20-2115- These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. Acts 17:1116- You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. John 5:39 17- For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little."  Isaiah 28:10

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

19: Go to the Ant