Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Heads Up

Just a little heads up to those of you who may have the UP channel- it is 188 on Dish. Anyway it has some really great movies on- "The Grace Card"  A movie that I have wanted to see for a while now.
It looks like it will be showing it several different times. I saw "Fireproof" "Courageous" and "Facing the Giants" All of these are excellent movies. Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know this - so that you will have the chance to see these movies- if you would like to see them.

4 comments:

  1. Im not sure if we get that, let me go look lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha we do, LOL well I never watch tv, well rarely LOL, thanks for the heads up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - sorry you don't have that channel. I have just recently noticed it and it looks like it shows great family type shows.

    Renee- Glad you have it. I loved the movie Grace Card. And saw lots of other great ones as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

29: My Favorite Fats for Baking