Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sabbath Praise/Update

I know that I had said I would do Christmas music, but I am sure that you all are hearing plenty of Christmas music already. This morning - I weighed myself - and as I saw the number all of a sudden I thought - Victory In Jesus! And I thought - that is the perfect song to share today. It did not come from me - since it has been years since I have heard this song. Anyway Praise God for all of His blessings.

I did not feel so blessed yesterday- as I thought more and more about my MIL choosing to let me go rather that work with me on the schedule it really began to hurt. I did not feel appreciated for the many years that I had worked there. I had even replied to her and told her that when I got her e-mail that it had hurt and I went on to Thank her for letting me for there for as long as I did and that I had enjoyed my job. In her reply there was nothing at all about thanks for the hard work that you have given all these years. But I should not have expected anything like that really. It is our expectations that get us into trouble - and I know that. And anyway she just in not a very appreciative person. Anyway I am so thankful for all of my friends and family who understand how I feel and are supportive. I got a quote from someone who really loves me and appreciates me and I wanted to share it with you all. Some of you may have already seen this but it is encouraging and I wanted to share this just in case it encouraged you as well.

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning."

I was reminded by a friend to look to Jesus for Emotional Healing. And I will claim - Victory in Jesus in this situation as well. I hope you all have a great day! :O)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a wise friend. I love her advice! It is so true.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

30: More Real Bread Stories