Sunday, December 12, 2010

Precious Memories

On Friday we got to take care of our precious Granddaughter for a few hours. We took her to the park for the first time. She loved riding in her stroller. And we walked her up to where there is a great playground. She loved the swing. And loved watching the "big" girls swinging nearby.

When we got home - since Papa just had a back surgery a week and a half ago - he could not help a lot with her. Well I had put her on the floor in the living room with some toys and ran to the bathroom. When I came out - I asked where she was - my husband said, "I thought she was right there by the bathroom door" "no" I said - and said, "I don't see her at all." I walked down the hallway and looked into my room and this is what I saw!
She loves this little pretty. I don't blame her - I think it is quite cute myself. It plays music, so I twisted it and gave it back to her to listen to the music.
Well we had a pretty good week-end. I hope you all did as well.


Oh and guess what I won? A giveaway on A Moment With M.O.M. - A great baby set - from Patches of Thyme. I put a link - so you could to check it out. Looks like they have a lot of really cool things. This is the very first giveaway - I have every won! :o)

2 comments:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)