Friday, December 31, 2010

Lovin' the Antique Mall

Going to the Antique Mall has a way of taking me back to the good ole days. As I walk around the mall - I just feel like it is taking back to a simpler time. And I love the way it feels. Today my husband and I went and it just became clear to me of why I love that place. We did not buy anything although I am going to watch something that spoke to me.



Isn't this cute? I love the little iron and the ironing board just makes it all the more cute!

And I love old keys! Aren't these great? They are so cool.

We also saw some great drop leaf tables. That is something else that I love. We found several pieces that we loved but we do not have any where to put them. So we just enjoy them at a distant.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!! And looking forward to what all God has planned! :o)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We enjoy places like that too. I'll have to share a picture of my husbands locks and keys sometime. I too look forward to what's a head for us..Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision