Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Update

Just a quick update - My husband came through his surgery with not problems. The surgery took 2 hours. I was at the hospital from 6am - till about 9:15pm. I did not get home till about 9:35pm. I am so thankful to see my bed last night. But missed my husband. I was thankful that his little brother stayed the night with him. I will be headed up to the hospital in just a little while. He should come home today but don't know when. You never know when you will get out. But that is ok - because we made it past the surgery and he is on his way to recovery. Praise the Lord!
Thanks for the prayers, it sure made difference. :o)

1 comment:

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision