Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Two of Busyness

Good Morning everyone! So I made it through day one of my 4 days of busyness this week. I thought that you guys would like to see what 32 pies would look like - and a bit of the store that I work at.
We are so thankful that we have these 32 pies done. We will continue to accept order through today till closing. So who knows what we will end up with. So far it looks like we will be peeling and chopping 27+ cups of apples. We make Apple Cakes and this is for the Apples Cakes that we have ordered so far.

When I got done with all of the pies yesterday - I had to run to the grocery store to pick up some groceries. I had to get some stuff - since it will be Friday at the very earliest that I can make it to the store. So I am thankful that I have gotten the things that we need.

Last night I made up a pot of Lentils with onions, carrots and celery. I wanted to have some healthy food for my lunches this week. I also cut up some celery sticks.

Well I better get off of here and get going on my day. I hope you all have a wonderful day! :o)

1 comment:

  1. So glad for you that the 32 pies are finished. I am thinking that with your new way of eating you probably have more energy..Blessings to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

28: My Oil of Choice

Another installment of Breadbeckers! :O)