Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 3 of Busyness

Today will be the busiest and longest day this week. And if I thought things couldn't go worse - guess what - they did. I have an upper respiratory infection. Not like major symptoms but I coughed up some red/orange sputum yesterday morning and have felt kind of warn down and all - so I decided since my husband will be having surgery in a week - that I need to be well and not get him sick. So I went to the Dr and have meds. Normally I would have taken Vit C and would have just tried at least for a while to kick it myself.

I should not be surprised that I got sick, last week end I ate a little more sweets than I have been. And on Friday I stopped and got a mini choc chip blizzard. And I am wondering that since my Dr. said to limit milk( I don't normally drink milk at all any more - except in that blizzard) that maybe the blizzard along with the other sweets may have gotten my immune system down?. I had been hoping not to have to go to the Dr this year at all. The way our insurance works - you have to pay a pretty big deductible and then the co-pays kick in. So I was hoping to make it till next year - then have alot of my check ups done. Oh well. I did what I needed to do.

Well I hope that you all have a great day! I will see if I can take some photos through the day - to share with ya'll later. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision