Sunday, November 28, 2010

Prayer's Appreciated

If everything goes as planned on Monday Morning my husband will be having surgery. I am a little concerned because even though he has had several surgeries - this will be the first one that he is put totally out. He has had knee surgery and then carpel tunnel surgery on both hands, one at a time. This time they will put him totally under.

One of my friends posted a really good picture of Jesus on Facebook. And when I went to check out this artists' work - I found this photo. It is by Nathan Greene and it brought m some peace. God loves us so much He is involved in every aspect of our lives, if we let Him.



And believe me - I will be praying and asking God to guide the Dr.'s hands and every aspect of the surgery and my husband's stay at the hospital.

We will have to wake up at 4am - in order for him to get a shower and then wait an hour and then apply some cleaner to his back - then wait a little bit and then clean it off. We have to be the hospital at 6am. It will be a LONG day.

If you think of it - I would really appreciate anyone who would be willing to join me in prayer. Thanks so very much. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Nathan Greene's paintings!!! My favorite is the one of the boy getting out of the wheel chair in heaven, with his golden retriever waiting near by. Reminds me so much of Austin and Lauren. My second favorite is the one of Jesus in the classroom listening to the teacher read a story to the children, and this surgery picture is my third favorite. Jesus is truely with us in all our daily activities.....you and Jason will be in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,
    Just checking to see how things went.
    Thinking of you.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

33: The Way to Captivity